Back in the shozoko again.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I had a birthday, bought a new pair of ninja booties, went dirt bike riding, and puked in the woods. Heat stroke is not fun! And yes, I did drink plenty of water.

Since then I’ve been playing Mirror’s Edge. Remember that game? It was hot stuff in fall/winter 2008. Everyone was talking about the trailer. Then it hit and disappeared.

For some reason, I thought UbiSoft developed it. Possibly because like Prince of Persia and Assassin’s Creed, it’s based on performing amazing acrobatics in order to navigate an area. Possibly because the last time I recall an Asian woman as the lead character of Western video game, it was Beyond Good and Evil.

Interestingly, the game’s writer, Rhianna Pratchett, worked on the last Prince of Persia game, as well as the Overlord II game I talked about a month ago.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Nice boots and happy birthday.