What about you?
That Video Game Blog was cast out, never to darken my blogroll again. I’ve replaced it with gamepolitics.com and rockpapershotgun.com. Thank you deepseasharc!

As you might have noticed, the Mirror’s Edge part 2 never materialized. What you might not have noticed is that my Night Elf warrior made it from level 6 to level 20 since I wrote part one. (The blood-elf rogue is twittling her thumbs at level 23) Tomorrow though, you can expect part 2 and some thoughts on Diablo.

I’d like to know more about the people visiting my blog: deepseasharc and Pai, tell me a bit about yourself. What kinds of games do you play? How long have you been a gamer? If you could change/improve one thing about gaming right now, what would it be?
2 Responses
  1. Pai Says:

    I prefer RPGs or adventure/action games. I like anything immersive, creative, or artistic. Games with pets and lots of customization are my favorites.

    I started playing games when I was a wee tot, back when Mario Bros. was new. =P

    I think gaming culture is changing a lot now, for the better. It still has a long way to go, though. I'd like more diversity in games, and less obsession with bleeding-edge graphics and more with innovative gameplay.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    well, i'll play most anything, though there are a few genres i just never did well at (fighting games, real-time strategy). grew up with the nes, getting completely hooked after seeing it at someone else's house. since the start of this generation it's felt like games aren't really appealing to me anymore, so i've turned to older stuff that i missed out on.

    what i'd change about gaming? it'd be a shorter list to say what i'd want to keep. ok, how about putting a stop to selling lazy, uninformed design on marginal hardware improvements to the same cloistered, exclusionary demographic.

    that's more than one thing, isn't it? hell, just burn it all and start over.